SPORTS AND ACTIVITY HOLIDAYS AT FORTE VILLAGE, SARDINIA
Exquisitely nestled among 50 hectares of beautiful gardens along a white sand beach on the stunning south coast of Sardinia, Forte Village is an oasis of exclusivity for unforgettable world class holiday experiences unlike any other. It has an unrivalled collection of sports academies and huge choice of state of the art sports facilities. Completing the outstanding choice is the world leading Spa with a unique circuit of thalasso pools which are also available in spring and autumn months due to their special glass domes which ensure guests comfort all year round.
A team of international experts are available to offer state of the art treatments. It’s also the ideal place for a sports check up with Professor Parra who can treat muscle tendon issues and back pain with a programme of high power laser therapy which he has developed.
The vast range of sports and leisure facilities includes:
– FV Tennis Academy with 13 international standard tennis courts of which 12 are red clay and 1 hard court.
– Full-sized grass Football pitch which can also be converted to a Rugby pitch.
– Four 5-a-side Football pitches which can also be converted to two 8-a-side pitches with next generation organic surfaces.
– 11 Swimming pools, including one with slides.
– Water sports: Sailing, Windsurfing and Scuba diving
– Numerous jogging routes through natural surroundings.
Located among the bougainvillea, just steps away from the Resort’s main facilities and swimming pools, the spacious Deluxe Bungalows have their own elegant patio and private garden. All guests have access to all of the facilities, including the Acquaforte Thalasso & Spa, the Leisureland go-kart circuit and 8-lane bowling alley, and the wide selection of vibrant bars and select restaurants. Forte Village is a destination where the extraordinary happens every day.
Prices From: £1799 per paying person based on a minimum of 8 paying persons.
Upcoming Tennis Dates
29th June – 3rd July 2020
6th July – 10th July 2020
13th July – 17th July 2020
20th – 24th July 2020
What’s included in the price:
- Return flights from Stansted.
- Hand luggage per person with one piece of hold luggage for the group.
- Hotel Bouganville Deluxe Bungalow accommodation for 4 nights on a Half Board basis with two persons sharing.
- Return transfers – in resort.
- Daily Group Coaching Clinic – 12 hours in total.
- 24/7 Emergency assistance.
Welcome to the Serve & Volley Travel website. More to follow very soon.